Saturday, June 19, 2010

The best toys came cheap!

Rebekah asked me the other day to get out her set of mega blocks that I bought when she was much littler and had packed away because she had grown out of it! Or so I thought! Anyway, while she was having so much fun playing with them the other day it occurred to me how a lot of the toys she loves to play with didn't cost much at all! She has toys ranging in price from $1 or to $100 and yet who would have known that these things I picked up for next to nothing give her the most fun!

Aforementioned mega blocks set cost me $1 on ebay:



























This toy piano cost me $2 at a garage sale:
























And this keyboard set me back by a whole $5 at an op shop!!!























The above two provide Rebekah with endless music making fun!

Who would have thought.....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Building is so fun! Both of my kids still love blocks! It does'nt cost much to make fun! xx

Sparkling Adventures said...

I love op shop toys. Such good value!

Amanda said...

I loved shopping for my children's toys/clothes etc at garage sale's and opp shops!

Great bargains you have there Rosemary!

Blessings,
Amanda
www.amandassecretgarden.com